Sunday, November 18, 2012

Photo of the Day - November 17, 2012 Part II

Rachel and Noah Arrive for the Thanksgiving Holiday

After my busy morning of a ribbon cutting event in Pompano Beach, I made a quick stop at the Inverrary Life Care Center to visit my friend, Lynn, who surprised me because she wasn't there!! Her husband, Richard, picked her up to take her home for a visit.  So I left a long note so that she knew I was there and headed home.  About 20 minutes later we got a call from Rachel, her plane landed about 30 minutes!  So we jumped into the car, headed over to my dad's house, because he wanted to go with us to the airport, and along the way, we came across about six vultures having a feast on an opossum.  I know, I know, it is gross, but it is part of the circle of life and always intrigues me when I have my camera.  Sorry for the faint at heart.


Later, after we picked up Rachel and her boyfriend, Noah, we headed to Winn Dixie because Rachel wanted a home cooked meal!  We went to this particular Winn Dixie because it is like Whole Foods, or Fresh Market!  I cannot get over the design of the store.

Once again, I had fun with my camera as we made our way through the store.  I am sure that the shoppers thought I was crazy, but that is fine.  It is what I do.











No comments: