Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photo of the Day - May 26, 2012

F.A.T. Village Art Walk

Luckily my daughter, Adina, loves to go to artwalks with me.  We have been to so many artwalks throughout South Florida.  This time she asked to bring her girlfriend along.  It was fun to have a newbie with us.  Just watching the reaction on her face to all of this new input was fascinating.  She has not been exposed to any of this at all and she was amazed at the graffiti artists, the crowds of interesting people and the food trucks.

I was actually quite pleased with the large turnout for this artwalk.  The last time that I attended there were not so many people there and no food trucks.  This event had a buzz, an energy and character.  

I ran into so many artists that I knew so the girls walked around without me, but I eventually caught up.  These are just a few of the images that I took throughout the evening.

Apparently my friend, Andy, was there and right next to me snapping away happily on his iPhone because when I got home, I saw his images and one of the puppet show had to be taken right about when I snapped mine!  But as I said, there were so many people there, I just didn't see him.









No comments: