Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Project 365 - June 24, 2009

Critters

Today when I got home from work, there was a slight breeze and it was completely cloudy. Good for the summer in South Florida because it wasn't too hot for me to wander around for an hour.


Funny enough, I ended up sitting on a overturned boat and poked my face very close into this field of wild flowers to get up close and personal with several bees that were flitting from flower to flower.

I liked the diffused light of the cloudy day. It was fun using my manual focus to get the exact spot that I wanted to make clear and I wanted a shallow depth of field.












































This little guy was just hanging around on this tree stump. I loved the dichotomy of the textures of the lizard's skin against the old and rippled wood of the tree stump and then hanging over his head was the bright green of life!

No comments: