Sunday, April 8, 2012

Photo of the Day - March 1, 2012

My Little Model


Adina loves to let me take photos of her because her makeup and her clothing are like an extension of her art.  So she very willingly poses for me.  The first photo that I selected for this blog is of Adina putting more art up onto her bedroom walls.  She always has to take something down before she can put something else up!  I am always amazed at what I find on her walls.  Some is her own creation, but others are magazine photos and posters and tickets and all things that mean something to her.  I remember doing the same thing in one corner of my bedroom in New York.  Before my mom redecorated with new wallpaper, she let my friends draw and write all over the walls.  I have photos of that somewhere in my archives!!

The next two photos are of Adina trying to be dramatic.  We played with the lighting in her room and I just let her move around and be as silly as she wanted.  I really like these two images.


No comments: