Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project 365 - September 4, 2011

Just Another Sunday

Starting off with a quiet Sunday, I caught this image of Joel reading the newspaper in the den.  He does this faithfully every Sunday morning.  Usually he is looking for coupons, but this week . . . for some reason there were none!  Perhaps because it was Labor Day weekend?  Who knows.  Maybe they just forgot to place them into our issue.

Then we made Adina get up early (no easy feat) so that we could take her out driving.  Yes folks, it is true, my 16-year-old is now out on the South Florida roads, so beware!!  She got her permit a few weeks ago and at first we only allowed her to drive within our fairly quiet neighborhood.  Once we felt that she understood what she was doing, we ventured out to larger streets like University Drive.

I sat in the backseat while Joel directed Adina.  I had to restrain myself several times from being a backseat driver . . . so I decided the best thing would be for me to just look at my phone and surf the net to keep my mind off of what was going on in the front seat.  She really did a good job, but needs lots of practice!

No comments: